This week I made some slight changes in different CSS files to improve the look of various pages of the module. With the functionality part of the module finished I have started preparing End Term Presentation which I would be uploading by Monday night. Next week as given in GSoC guidelines I plan to finish any documentation of the module that is needed.
This week I was not able to achieve much as I had to attend a camp organised by my college. However I was able to add some functionality to some pages. Some pages lacked navigation options which I have added this week. I had previously not added breadcrumbs and Logout options for registration pages and have done so in this week. Next week I’ll be giving finishing touches to the project and preparing for the final presentation.